Pet friendly hotel
If you would like to bring your pet with you during your stay, Hotel Szieszta is looking forward to welcoming your dog, cat or other small pet as a guest. Please, let us know this information in advance by booking!
Stay for pets without boarding: 2,000 HUF/ pet/ night
Pets can only be accommodated in the common room with their owner. Up to two pets are allowed at the same time.
Upon request, a pet bed and drinking bowl will be provided in the room.
Expectations of pets:
- Your darling must be healthy, well-groomed and house-trained!
- The pet must have the officially prescribed vaccinations!
- It must not be aggressive towards people or other animals!
House rules for guests with pets:
- Please, keep your dog on a leash outside the hotel room!
- If you are not sure where to unleash your dog in the hotel area, ask our receptionists who will be happy to help you!
- Do not leave your darling (especially your dog) alone in the room for a period in which it can show separation anxiety (barking, door scratching). Before you go on vacation together, it is worth checking that you can leave your pet alone in a strange place.
- Please, use the "Do not disturb" sign on the door handle to notify the hotel staff when your pet is alone in the room!
- If your darling likes relaxing on the couch, in bed or watching TV, please put a sheet or blanket underneath!
- If your pet “does a business” in the hotel or anywhere on the premises, we kindly ask the owner to clean up the leftovers!
- Please, be thoughtful of the other hotel guests, not all dear pets! Please, control the movement of your pet, do not let him approach to anyone without question or request!
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and wellness area.
- For damage caused by the animal in the hotel room and on the premises, its owner is liable with all financial, legal and moral responsibility.
(Made on the recommendation of www.kutyabarat.hu)